- 1 tsp matcha powder
- ¼ cup hot water (not boiling)
- 1 cup hot almond milk
- (or other milk of your choice)
- 1 tbsp Laurin CocoMCT
How to prepare
- Brew 1 cup of coffee.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Laurin CocoMCT®. You may
also start with 1 teaspoon per cup and gradually
increase up to 1 to 2 tablespoons over several days.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of organic butter or ghee.
- Mix with coffee using a teaspoon or a blender.
- Enjoy your creamy, delicious and power-packed
cup of coffee.
- For first time users, we recommend starting with 1 teaspoon.
- Laurin CocoMCT is a source of energy, so you take more when you need more.
- Dosage can be 1-3 tablespoons per day, depending on the amount of energy needed.