Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep time: 30 minutes | Yield: about 18
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or honey)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Laurin 100% CocoMCT oil
- 1/4 cup chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together the almond flour, baking powder, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Stir in the maple syrup, vanilla extract, and Laurin 100% CocoMCT oil until a dough forms. Add the dark chocolate and mix until well combined.
- Scoop out 1-tablespoon amounts of dough and place on a lined baking sheet. Roll into balls, then press down with your hand.
- Bake the cookies for about 15 minutes, until the tops are set and the edges are golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Enjoy!