No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Glaze
Prep time: 30 minutes | Yield: about 18
For the Cookies:
- 1 cup oat flour (1 cup rolled or quick oats blended into a flour)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon Laurin 100% CocoMCT oil
For the glaze:
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Add the oat flour, maple syrup, peanut butter, and Laurin 100% CocoMCT oil to a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Scoop out 1-tablespoon amounts of dough and place on a lined baking sheet. Roll into balls, then press down with your hand.
- Make the glaze by whisking together the coconut oil and cocoa powder in a small bowl. Dip the cookies in and let the excess drip off before putting them back on the baking sheet. Freeze the cookies for 10 minutes, then dip again for an extra thick shell. Freeze again for 10 minutes. Enjoy!